Annick Ina is an author and book doula. She used to own and run multiple high-end retail shops, and worked as a business and life coach before deciding to unite all her skills under her book doula business.
Today, she provides aspiring and established authors with end-to-end services to help them through all the different stages of the book process, from writing to publishing to promotion, all sprinkled with mindset coaching and business strategy.
Annick has an incredible story and is living proof that success happens when you own your story, own your multi-passionate nature, and bring all of who you are into your business.
IN THIS EPISODE
- Welcome Annick! Her story and how she discovered her calling as a book doula.
- Should you write a book if you’re multi-passionate and how do you pick the right idea?
- Why mastering your mindset is key in becoming a successful author.
- The power of owning your story and how it can transform your business – and every area of your life.
- A powerful mindset shift to overcome your fear of promoting your book and getting it in the hands of people who need to hear your message.
- The secret to fitting all your passions into one business – without confusing your clients.
- How Annick decides when it’s time to pivot her business – and how she handles it.
- Annick’s advice on how multi-passionates can create a business and life around all their passions.
LINKS & RESOURCES
Find out more about Annick and her work at: www.annickina.com
Annick’s book, “Soul Superstar: Stories From My Sober Heart”: www.bit.ly/soulsuperstaramazon
Follow Annick on Facebook: www.facebook.com/annickina
Follow Annick on Instagram: www.instagram.com/annickina
Connect with Giorgia on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/giorgia.guazzarotti/
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
The Treasures Within podcast on Apple Podcasts
The Treasures Within podcast on Spotify
The Treasures Within podcast on Stitcher
“It’s my story. So when you own your story, when you own your words, when you own your expertise, you own it everywhere. And the way you show up in the world is. It just reflects that, it’s your energy, that shift because you are not that person hiding anymore. You are that person standing strong in who you are and owning all of who you are.”
“As the person living it very often, we had childhood ones coming up and childhood stories. And when they write those stories in the book for another reader who doesn’t know them, they tend to write it from an objective point of view. And they often change their perspective on what happened to them, or they revisit the same story. And they realize that that story, that the narrative that they had had that doesn’t fit anymore. Because they’re over it now. They want to rewrite that story.”
“You don’t have to fit all of your skills in your business tagline or in the services you sell. And that doesn’t mean that you don’t have to bring them out in your business, but you don’t have to promote it as such. So you just pick something and then all of your skills will come.”
“And as a multi-passionate I think we’ve got that thing that we know that if we don’t succeed at that one thing, We’ve got several ACEs up our sleeves. So we ain’t going to fall on our feet anyway.”
“Your story matters. Your voice matters, whatever it is that you have to share matters, even if someone else has spoken about it before. No one did it the way you multi-passionate would be able to do it. So don’t doubt yourself.”