Joyfully Cricket is a Certified ACC Life and Spiritual Coach, who helps her clients break through their blocks and develop the tools they need to discover and pursue their Joyful Purpose.
Cricket began her journey of transformation at the age of 20 when she experienced a personal tragedy. She made the choice to allow this tragedy to propel her into a life of spiritual and personal growth, to make meaning of the loss. Through her grieving, Cricket used songwriting as a way to process her pain.
After years of self-healing using her songwriting and spiritual tools, Cricket started to channel her transformation into her songs and began writing and performing inspirational folk music. Her new style of music carried themes of joy, life purpose, manifestation, and transformation.
This new writing style and mission to uplift people with her music, led to her becoming a Life Coach in 2018 and a Spiritual Coach in 2020. In 2021, Cricket received her ICF ACC and continues to grow her coaching toolkit in a variety of modalities, such as breath-work, meditation, The Work by Byron Katie, and more.
Cricket now blends the gift of her music with her passion for personal and spiritual growth as a Life and Spiritual Coach, by helping her clients transform their lives and live their Joyful Purpose.
In This Episode
- Welcome Cricket! Her story and how she decided to combine all her passions into her coaching business. [02:55]
- How to find your purpose when you’re multi-passionate. [06:51]
- What’s Cricket’s definition of life purpose? [11:48]
- Will your life purpose change overtime? [15:22]
- How can you deepen your intuition so you know when you’re making the right decisions? [17:01]
- Why it’s important to listen to your intuition – and what happens when you don’t. [20:38]
- Once people find their purpose, what stops them from pursuing it? [23:10]
- How Cricket helps her clients overcome the limiting beliefs that stop them from pursuing their purpose. [24:59]
- What is the best thing that happened to Cricket as a result of pursuing her purpose? [27:40]
- What’s a habit or belief that has most improved Cricket’s life in the past 3 years? [28:53]
- How your challenges help you find your life purpose. [35:16]
- How to make the journey of finding and fulfilling your purpose easier and more fun. [38:19]
- Fixed mindset vs growth mindset: what’s the difference and which one helps you to fulfil your purpose? [40:07]
- What’s one way multi-passionates can build a business and life around their passions, according to Cricket? [42:08]
- Parting thoughts and how to connect with Cricket. [44:17]
Links & Resources
Visit Cricket’s website: www.joyfulpurposecoaching.com
Book a clarity call with Cricket: https://www.joyfulpurposecoaching.com/clarity-call
Connect with Joyfully Cricket on Instagram: www.instagram.com/joyfulpurposecoaching
Connect with Joyfully Cricket on Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@joyfullycricket?lang=en
The Passion Test: The Effortless Path To Discovering Your Destiny by Janet Bray Atwood & Chris Atwood
Take the quiz: “How Are You Self-Sabotaging Your Biz Success?”
Connect with Giorgia on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/giorgia.guazzarotti/
Subscribe To The Podcast
“Anything that you’re wanting to achieve starts in your mind first.”
“As we attain those things that we desire that we’re working towards, we’re going to have new desires. We’re going to have new interests and we’re going to have new definitions of what our life purpose is. And so just be mindful that it’s ever evolving”
“It’s important to note that even when you don’t listen to your intuition, there’s really no wrong way. Like there’s so many different paths to the same destination. So it’s important to not beat yourself up about it, but just really remain curious and really just even set the intention.”
“Pursuing and fulfilling your life purpose is not supposed to be easy by design because our life purpose is designed to grow us to the greatest version of ourselves.”
“How can you live it right now without any of your circumstances changing? How can you live it right now and be grateful?”
“You’re still on purpose right now, doing exactly what you’re doing right now. Even if you feel like you’re totally lost.”
“It’s not allowing the setbacks to derail you and make you mean that you’re a failure or you’re not meant for this, or you’re not good enough, but looking at them as information for how to do it differently next time, and how to shift and change.”
“The world is waiting for your gifts and the journey of overcoming the challenges is all part of the growth and what will really bring your gifts out into the world.”
add a comment