Are you afraid of collaborating with other people in your niche?
Do you worry that, if you promote someone else, they’ll steal all your clients?
Competition in business can be healthy, but not when it gets in the way of building connections. Your closest competitors can become your biggest allies in your business.
“I believe in community over competition. I believe there’s more than enough abundance and love to go around.”Cortney Cox
Cortney Cox is an esthetician with more than 22 years of experience. Focusing on networking has been instrumental to her success and has shown her, time and time again, that connections (or lack thereof) can make or break your business.
In this interview, Cortney shares how she built her network (which includes close competitors!), how to niche down and pivot the right way, the importance of setting boundaries in business, and so much more. Let’s dive in!
In This Episode
- Welcome Cortney! Her story and how she got started.
- Collaboration vs competition: why the former will help you grow your business faster.
- Should you niche down? (And how to do it right)
- The art of pivoting your business – without losing your clients.
- If there were a silver bullet to success, this would be it.
- How to network like a pro to build the connections you need to grow your business.
- Setting boundaries in business can be easy – here’s how.
- Parting words and how to connect with Cortney.
- Follow Cortney on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brillianceadvancedbeautyed/
- Follow Cortney on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brillianceadvancedbeautyeducation
- Brilliance Advanced Beauty Education Website: https://brillianceadvancedbeautyeducation.com
- Take the Success Archetypes quiz: https://thetreasureswithin.net/quiz
- Book your FREE Discovery Call with Giorgia: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=17213636&appointmentType=11135907
- Connect with Giorgia on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsgiorgiag/
“They’re buying you. They’re buying what you’re offering.”
“By having that a niche, you become the go-to and they know that you are excellent at what you do.”
“You have skills and things to give to the world.”
“The more you do the work consistently, the easier it becomes.”
“Just keep showing up, even when it’s hard.”
add a comment