Are you working yourself to burnout, trying to implement all the strategies the gurus tell you you absolutely need in order to be successful, and yet nothing’s working?
You’re not getting more clients. You’re not making more money. You’re not even doing the work you love and that made you start your business in the first place.
It’s overwhelming. And frustrating.
I found myself in that same place last month. That’s when my coach, Florence Andrews, gave me a challenge that turned things around in just a couple of weeks and lead to me having my biggest month since I started my coaching business.
In this podcast episode, I share exactly what I’ve done (spoiler alert: I did the exact opposite of what all the gurus tell you to…).
In This Episode
- How I developed the “you need to work hard to be successful” limiting belief. [01:44]
- What I did when I realised that, despite having all the right strategies, my business wasn’t growing. [03:38]
- The life-changing leadership training I took last summer – and how it transformed everything for me. [05:25]
- Using work to avoid feeling your feelings when you go through a hard time. [08:55]
- The challenge my coach, Florence Andrews, gave me that helped me grow my business. [10:33]
- How I had my biggest month in my coaching business so far. [13:52]
Check out, my amazing coach, Florence Andrew’s website: https://florenceandrewscoaching.com/
Check out the leadership training that transformed my life: https://instituteofgloballeadership.com/
Take The “How Are You Self-Sabotaging Your Business?” quiz: https://thetreasureswithin.net/quiz
Connect with Giorgia on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/itsgiorgiag/
“When you’re working hard doing all the right things and you still don’t have the results you want, there’s always a limiting belief, a story you’re telling yourself, that’s sabotaging all your best efforts.”
“Being committed to your vision means letting go of people and situations that don’t support that vision.”
“People are attracted to people who are passionate about what they do. They want to see the excitement, the joy, the positive energy you bring to your work and to those around you. That is magnetic. That is going to make people want to work with you – even when you’re still small and don’t have all the strategies in place yet.”
“This experience is proof that you don’t have to work yourself to burnout to be successful. It’s when your cup is so full, you’re showing up energised and passionate about what you do, that you become a magnet for clients – or whatever else you desire.”